Living within the City of Leicester, Mike is conveniently located for funerals at the following ...
Gilroes Cemetery is Leicester's largest municipal cemetery. Opened in 1902, it contains Leicester's main Crematorium which can be found in the middle of the site.
The South Leicestershire Memorial Park and Crematorium is located on the Foston Road in Countethorpe, and has been designed to blend in with the existing Countesthorpe cemetery next door. The chapel seats 100 people, it has the potential to stand and seat 200 by including the foyer space, and can accommodate services of over 400 people on the site by piping the service outside under the porte-cochere. It may be used for cremation, burial or memorial services.
Loughborough Cemetery was created in 1857. The Victorian chapels in the oldest part of the cemetery are surrounded by pathways and plots designed by Loudon, a famous landscape gardener. The new part was created by the Loughborough Corporation in 1947. The cemetery has a number of war graves and has sections for different creeds and communities.
Kettering Crematorium has been recently modernised and has extensive grounds on the site along with two chapels for services to be held. The smaller Albert Munn Chapel - Seating 65 people plus room for standing. Service times start at 9:15 am through to 3:00 pm with a 45 minute slot allocated for each booking, with the actual service lasting approx 30 mins. The larger Edgar Newman Chapel - Seating 135 people plus room for standing in the foyer. Service times start at 9:00 am through to 3:45 pm with a 45 minute slot allocated for each booking, with the actual service lasting approx 30 mins.
The Heart of England Crematorium is a modern building set in 13 acres of open Warwickshire countryside. The large feature window in the chapel provides beautiful views of the countryside all year round.
On a gentle slope in a quiet valley, in one of the most attractive and historic areas of Leicestershire. The brook along the northern edge of the area already provides a valuable wildlife refuge. Situated on Keyham Lane East, just 5 miles east of Leicester city centre.
Nestled in a quiet, rural location within the historic Prestwold Estate, near Loughborough in north Leicestershire, and well away from any roads. Situated only 2 miles east of Loughborough towards Prestwold Hall and Burton on the Wolds.
The Willows Natural Burial Ground, Leicestershire, is a 5.8 acre gently sloping site, set in the beautiful Charnwood countryside, and located on the edge of the small rural village of South Croxton.
However, Mike will usually be able to officiate at other locations if requried.
You can reach Mike by phone on:
t: 0116 241 2000
m: 07711 136512
or by email
You can also use his contact form.
13 Kingsbury Avenue